Classy as Fuck Cocktails is a cocktail book that celebrates the fine arts of drinking and swearing.
Feeling classy as fuck? Have a Bellini. Life kicking your ass? Try a Corpse Reviver. Expecting company? Batch that shit!
• Includes more than 60 recipes ranging from the fucking classics to fancy-ass twists
• Features dozens of variations including low and non-alcohol options
• Covers the basics on glassware, hardware, spirits, and methods
This cocktail collection is a fucking must for beginners and experienced mixologists alike.
Complete with a gold foilûstamped cover, gilded page edges, metallic ink, and sassy calligraphy throughout, this makes this a stylish addition to any home bar.
• Makes a great pick for cocktail enthusiasts of all skill levels—from beginners to experienced mixologists—who don't shy away from cursing
• Pair it with a cocktail shaker, shot glasses, coasters, or other barware for an extra-special holiday or birthday present.
• Perfect gift for a host or hostess, Mother's or Father's Day, or an anytime surprise for a friend
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Little Black Book Of Cocktails: The Essential Guide to New & Old Classics by Virginia Reynolds, Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist by Tim Federle, and Big Bad-Ass Book of Cocktails: 1,500 Recipes to Mix It Up! by Running Press.
Hardcover | Pages: 128 | Dimension: 5 x 7